The persolog “Job Perception Inventory” is designed to minimize the ambiguity and misunderstandings that can surround our jobs.
Specifically, the inventory enables us to:
- Identify the behavior requirements of the job.
- Compare the job, as viewed by the job designer and by the job holder.
- Observe changes that may be occurring in the job.
- Compare our perception of our existing work situation with our “ideal” job.
- Compare the results of the persolog “Job Perception Inventory” with the persolog “Personality Factor Profile” to determine the compatibility between our view of the job characteristics and our personality tendencies